Photo by Jeremy Beck on Unsplash
These questions are in no order of importance.
I’m sure there are other questions I may have missed, so please add them to this list.
Most importantly, let’s find and implement the best answers to them!
- What improvements do we make to our values?
- In what ways has our purpose changed?
- What beliefs about the way we work can now be improved?
- Does ‘maximise profits’ hold top priority?
- Do passive shareholders add more value than great employees?
- What are the criteria for having enough?
- How do we keep pollution down as we go back to work?
- How do we place mental health on the agenda properly?
- How do we demonstrate that we really do care about our people?
- How much office space do we really need?
- How much have we wasted on mere appearances or cosmetics?
- How important is authentic transformative leadership right now?
- How can we rapidly become more self-reliant?
- What can we do to streamline bureaucracy?
- Is it time to add value to our primary sector instead of the easy money of just digging, growing and exporting them?
- How do we bring management and unions together to become resilient, productive and all of us having enough?
- Are extreme executive salaries still or ever justifiable?
- What would happen if we started a business where the majority shareholders were all the people in the business?
- Have we a need to redefine how politics works, being more co-creative instead of combatant?
- Why are the most crucial jobs in our community the least rewarded?