- Ego – always being right - learn instead; being better than others - get the nobility of all work – thank you Simon Bowen!; being popular - earn trust and respect instead.
- Expectations – replace with clear and accepted agreements - convince, not dictate; operate from best intentions instead; make no assumptions – ask better questions instead.
- Economics – the financially driven kind – it’s not working!; embrace a more sustainable model; pay attention to disruptive change; learn how to execute effective adaptation and innovation; understand non-financial wealth.
- Exhaustion – you need to sleep and reflect more; your people need to too; you shorten your life and performance by missing needed sleep; slow down – thank you Claire Vanderplank!
- Erosion – all systems and processes decay more rapidly than you think – review and re-invigorate; life-giving resources can deplete more easily than you think.
- Escape – you will be held to account – what will your legacy be?
It’ll take courage, changing of habits and overcoming ignorance. Are you up for it?
What do you think?